Curtain Rods

Curtain Rods

House Parts is a special-order line of decorative resin and wood hardware. Traverse rods, rods with rings, medallions, holdbacks, decorative finials, and ornate crests are available in a variety of unique finishes. Full catalog available.

**If you have an account and are unable to view price lists on this page, please give us a call at 1803-865 2935 so that we can help you with a log-in.**

Title of the document

House Part PDF

Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this